Connecting SendCloud to ChannelDock
If you don't already have your own contract with a carrier, SendCloud can be a good option for sourcing shipping labels. By linking SendCloud with ChannelDock, you get instant access to all of SendCloud's supported carriers within ChannelDock. ChannelDock does not charge any commission on the labels you create via SendCloud.
Here's how to connect SendCloud to ChannelDock within 2 minutes.
- Login to SendCloud and go to 'Settings' in the top right corner.
- In the right navigation column, click on 'Integrations'.
- From the available integrations, choose the 'SendCloud API' and click 'Link'.
- Under name, enter 'ChannelDock' and click 'Save'.
- Now copy the 'Public key' go to ChannelDock's 'Carriers' page. Here, paste the key in the top field. Next, also copy SendCloud's 'Secret key' and paste it in the bottom field on ChannelDock's Carrier page. Then press 'Connect carrier'.
- SendCloud is now linked. Go to your open orders and process your orders using SendCloud's shipping options.