Using product tags
ChannelDock supports product tags to help you manage your products.
1. To create a product tag, go to 'Inventory > All products' and click on 'New tag'.
2. Type in your tag name and click 'Insert tag'.
3. After you've created your first tag, you can add it to a product by opening a product and clicking on 'Add tag'.
Now use the tag by clicking on it to only show products with that specific tag.
- Create the tags in ChannelDock.
- Create a tag column in Excel and upload the file to ChannelDock (make sure the tags match in ChannelDock and Excel).
If you want to assign multiple tags to a product, ensure you have a separate column for each tag in your Excel document. Then, reupload the document, importing the other tag columns this time.