Connecting BigCommerce to ChannelDock
Follow the steps below to connect your BigCommerce to ChannelDock:
Before connecting BigCommerce to ChannelDock:
Follow the steps below to get the API Path & API Token of your BigCommerce store:
- Once you've logged into the store's control panel, go to Settings.
3. Click the Create API Account button.
4. Enter a Name for the app/integration corresponding to your account. Copy the API Path and insert it into the appropriate field.
5. Under OAuth Scopes, specify the API resources and permissions required for your app or integration to access. (need to change this)
6. After making changes, activate the Save button.
7. Copy your API Credentials from the pop-up shown below and paste them into appropriate fields in ChannelDock.
Keep your credentials! There is no way to return to this pop-up after you dismiss it. Make sure you store your credentials — either by copying and pasting the contents of each field out of the pop-up or by keeping the downloaded .txt. file. We recommend adding the API Path value from Step 2 to these credentials, as it is used with the token for all API calls.
For additional information on creating, managing, or editing your integrations, refer to the BigCommerce website.
Now, to connect BigCommerce to ChannelDock:
In the search bar, type 'BigCommerce' and then select 'Add sales channel' as shown in the image below: